New

gbodygirl

Not G Rated
hi... i've seen this site before, but i've never registered... i currently post on www.godragracing.com & i just wanted to check this site out too. i love all g-bodies, but GN's & Regals are my favorites :D what kinds of cars does everyone have?

Well hello...
Ladies are always welcome here ;)

Enjoy your stay and don't feed the animals :p

i was hoping i didn't stumble onto a "boys club" & i would hafta leave... i just love cars & this seemed like a good place for me... i hope you'll keep me... hehehe :D

Well the initation process requires you to post a (preferably intriguing) pic. I told you to watch out for leghumpers:D

Well you cant actually post pics to the board anymore, without hosting it somewhere else first. We usually arrange a group email for such occasions:)

Oh, and I'm in:) Next!

I wondered how long it would take the leghumpers to start...:D Welcome to the board and just ignore the leghumpers in here..lol. At least we aren't as bad as that crazy bunch of at the corral...thankfully.

Oh, 87 GN....just a slow ol weekend toy. Pics are on the link in my sig.

it's all good... one good way to get the leghumpers to stop is to mention your boyfriend... hehe. ;) i think he posts on here as MuscleMayhem...

Welcome to the board. My car is an 81 Olds Gutlass. Although I am looking for a Turbo Regal to go along with it. :D Basicly any G-body car is OK with me, henc the name. LOL

Originally posted by 2NASSTYBUICKS
Welcome, nice to have another girl on the board.;)

Why does this read funny? :eek:

Welcome... There are an '87 SS and '87 Turbo T in my collection... both are black. Oh, Amy & I share a '79 Malibu Classic with a mildly built 355 4-both for winter duties.