New Viper 791XV Alarm System

tomcatturbo

Viper 791XV Brand New Excellent Alarm!

Hi all,

I have for sale a really nice Viper Alarm system. I personally bought it brand new 2 years ago from Best Buy for $499 plus tax. It's brand new and I bought it with the intentions of installing it in my stock GN which had no security system in it. I never got to install it, and I just sold my GN...

I'm looking for $200.00 (includes shipping)for this outstanding alarm, shipped to the lower 48 states. I can take Paypal as well. Paypal address is ipodintampa@yahoo.com

If you prefer to send it via regular mail, you can send me a Money Order and email me at ipodintampa@yahoo.com for my address. I've bought and sold here many times on the board, and am totally reliable. The whole alarm system including box, will be packed carefully and sent out immediately upon payment.

Here's a link to the alarm manual online. http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/viper/G564V_07-05.pdf

I've opened the box up only to see what the system looked like, however it's all there, and it's brand new. See my link below and pictures. This was bought from Best Buy personally by me.

100_0791.jpg

100_0787.jpg

100_0789.jpg

100_0799.jpg

ttt- a couple of members have pm'ed me, & seem interested.

However, the 1st person to paypal me the money will get a UPS tracking number, and the alarm can be mailed out tomorrow during my lunchbreak.

This is a really great alarm system. It even has a turbo-timer on it, so when you leave the car, it will keep running the car for whatever time limit you want- (great for our turbo cars) A couple minutes or 5 minutes, then shut the motor off, and arm the car! Also, can start the motor remotely to get the car cooled off, and also can arm/disarm the car up to a mile away!

LCD Remote with Paging system- GPS capable - etc etc

One of the best Viper alarm systems out there.

New Price

$180.00 and this includes shipping to any of the Lower 48 states

I've lowered what I'm asking for my Viper System. I had asked for $200, but now it's 180.00 shipped

I was wondering how much it would cost to have it installed? Did you ever get a quote from anyone?

Mike, just sent you the rest on paypal with a little extra to cover paypal fees. Thanks a ton ! Daniel

Came in today , left you some feedback in the feedback section. Thanks a TON for working with me on it !!!!!! Daniel Ray