New transmission from Jimmy's - Illinois

CuzzinOlaf

All I can say is I'm glad I took everyone's advice when I first joined the forum and that I put money into my transmission first. I went with Jimmy's Stage III setup, trans cooler and 2800-3200 stall and I'm loving every minute of driving the car. The cheater slicks (MT ET's) definitely help but it feels awesome to launch the car with some RPMs and actually hook up with the new tires.

Jimmy took apart my old trans and found the 2nd gear band was on its way out and some of the splines on the input shaft weren't in the greatest shape. Everything was rebuilt with all new hard parts and it shifts great now. I know I don't need the Stage III setup with my current build but the ultimate plan is a mid-11 second car so I'll be close once I convert to e85.

Anyway, I just wanted to give Jimmy's a shout out and say how happy I am with his work. He took the time to explain everything to me get me setup with the right build.

He is located in Mundelein, Illinois.

http://jimmys-trans.com/

Now I just gotta get to the track and see what the car runs once it cools down some.