new trans. pan

"More Boost"

Major Member
i'm looking at a hughes HP3880 aluminum trans. pan. 2qt add. cap. i would like some input from you guys, what you like/have or dislike, in this pan or others. is there a better choice for the street? (anyone run a stef's alum. sheetmetal?)
TIA

I just put the hughes pan on. Siliconed every bolt to keep it from leaking. It seems to be common. You can call and order it from Arizona GN. Little cheaper tham Summit and hes a vendor here. Likes to talk too so you might learn something. I didnt get he sheetmetal one because of driving on the street it worried me. Hughes pan is heavy duty looking.

does the pts extreme shallow pan hold any more fluid than the stock pan or is it just made so the pick up is in the rear ?

i have a art carr pan on mine now getting ready to throw in the new ck tranny this week any thoughts on this pan??

Yes sir!!!!

i have a art carr pan on mine now getting ready to throw in the new ck tranny this week any thoughts on this pan??

Our pans are second to none. As far as strength on the street , ever since PTS has been making them , We have only had one returned for a pinhole leak in a bad bung fitting. As far as taking a hit, the cast one will shatter. The sheet metal aluminum may give you some leway but to date we haven't had ONE issue as far as durability. Like the saying says..." Ask someone who has one" not only the product quality but the service we provide.
Be glad to assist you.
Here is another link: Product Information

Keep it straight and on the road ,
Bruce
WE4