New TR CUSTOMS SS Headers 500.00 shipped lower 48 states

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
I bought these and never used them, they are the SE version listed here for 599.00

http://www.buickgn.com/headers.htm

Brand new in the box, never mounted or used. 500.00 shipped in the lower 48 states

6 High z 60s 200.00 SHIPPED brand new

Lots of stuff

The downpipe is sold: SOLD also have a brand new SS ATR style downpipe, we had a group purchase here like 10 years ago, i believe eastern performance made them? It was made after ATR had closed, but this pipe does have the 1.5 inch flapper valve like ATR had too. 475.00 shipped in the lower 48 states

Here are the parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
Nick E. got ahold of me 2 minutes of me listing this ad, the downpipe is SOLD

The headers are still available

He just received the car and it had headers on it!!!! Downpipe sold pending payment, ANTMAN sending you a PM

Those headers look like they will fit a terry huston downpipe

Says on his site that these headers fit all 3 inch pipes, excluding pipes that use the stock elbow

Headers still for sale
3 inch pipe sold to fat ride

Can you post a pic of the inside of the Passenger side header? Or send it to me via PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you post a pic of the inside of the Passenger side header? Or send it to me via PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I had no idea you posted. It never showed up on my email and it never showed up on my list of posted threads
I'll pm you the pics

Just as easy to put them here

Attachments

• IMG_5956.JPG
    IMG_5956.JPG
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5957.JPG
    IMG_5957.JPG
    718.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5958.JPG
    IMG_5958.JPG
    1,003 KB · Views: 64
I am interested in your headers, do you think they would fit with a 3.5" down pipe?

I am interested in your headers, do you think they would fit with a 3.5" down pipe?
Should not be an issue.. the KB style cleared fine with a 3.5 DP. And these SE style will fit any aftermarket DP..
Check out the website, this is a great deal..

Should not be an issue.. the KB style cleared fine with a 3.5 DP. And these SE style will fit any aftermarket DP..
Check out the website, this is a great deal..
Thank you Nick

Headers are still for sale
Text is easiest 573-286-1699