new toy now a pace car owner!!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
just scored this for a couple bucks it has 143,000 on it but i bought it for a beater and soon to be a turbo car rebuilt!! car has a bad misfire right now has no power and motor shakes makes tranny feel weak had scanned said misfire gonna start this weekend!!

98 pace car 371of1500
IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

Nice ride! My brother's GTP runs 13.40's at 105 mph on pump 93 octane and is VERY street. Fast and plush. Those are great cars. Congrats!

very nice. so hard to these car mod free :biggrin:

maybe a 3.5 pulley and some exhaust.

what the hp? if different of the regular gtp.

very nice. so hard to these car mod free :biggrin:

maybe a 3.5 pulley and some exhaust.

what the hp? if different of the regular gtp.

same as all gtp just apperance package!! this car is my turbo project!!

Nice car, I own 605 which is my daily beater, The decals are missing on mine also, The last owner removed them because he did not like em They are NOT available from GM so I am thinking of having them painted on.
BTW, That is a aftermarket front bumper cover on the car....

Nice car, I own 605 which is my daily beater, The decals are missing on mine also, The last owner removed them because he did not like em They are NOT available from GM so I am thinking of having them painted on.
BTW, That is a aftermarket front bumper cover on the car....

yes aftermarket fender and bumper guy had a lil fender bender im gonna do the whole thing over myself i work in auto body! but for what i paid for this car it will be a fun turbo build!! been looking in to it not sure yet but might go turbo rwd alot of work though!!

NICE!!! congrats on finding that!

my wife drives an '01 GTP. I've been trying to talk her into replacing it with a new G8 :biggrin: but she still really likes her GTP - and it's paid for! ;) It's been a pretty good car, but it's had (has) a few electrical issues and a few of the usual GM flaws, but overall it's been a good car so far.

I've installed a Thrasher CAI kit, Thrasher shift kit, smaller pulley and removed the u-bend and resonator from the factory exhaust. With these basic mods I've managed to surprise many un-educated import drivers and even a few older F-body and Mustang drivers. :biggrin: :biggrin: The best part is doing that with my kids car seats in the back seat (kids were not in the car of course).

the supercharged W-bodies are lots of fun considering they smoke the wrong tires! :p

for sure the w body is a fun car we have 3 of them!!! i have big plans for the daytona wanna do a turbo GP. so bad but first i must finish the GN im so close!!