new to turbo buick .com

Anybody want to hear some TN jokes!

What is the best thing about TN's colors?
their fans can go to the game on sat, go hunting on sunday, and back to work on the road crew monday morning without changing colors.

What do you get when you have 32 Tennesseeians in the same room?
A full set of teeth

Did you hear that the Governors mansion in Tennessee burned down?
Almost took out the whole trailer park.

Why do folks from Tennessee go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
17 and under are not admitted

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Here's one more for ya!

Did you know the "Toothbrush" was invented Here in Tenneesee? Yep, Because if it was invented ANYWHERE else it would have been called the "Teethbrush"!!!!! :D :biggrin:

I shouldn't make fun, I am after all from MS.......................

There was a Mississippi redneck and a Louisiana Cajun, fishing on their respective sides of the Mississippi river.

Just as soon as the redneck put his line in the water, he slung a fish onto the bank, and the Cajun was catching nothing, so he yelled across to the redneck, "Buddy, I'd sure like to be on your side of the river!"

"Aight, tell ya whut, I'll shine my flashlight 'cross this river, and you can walk across this little beam of light!" the redneck yelled back.

The Cajun replied, "Hain't no way, buddy. I know you think I'm a fool! When I get halfway 'cross, you'll turn your flashlight off!"

thanks for kind words

it was a nice welcome,im glad you liked the car; im going to post more pics the interior is new and custom .and some pretty nice eng pics . by now you know its a meth test car with 30 gal tank stainless steel.77000 miles .lots of comments on the wheels .thanks again