New to TT SD chip

BlackoutDrunk

Spring Loaded Idiot
I just put in 60# injectors and a TT SD chip. My car seems to be running kind of rich across the board. I turned on the wideband correction for WOT and it holds real nice to my target but I would like to lean it out when cruising. Do you guys think that would be settings in the chip or should I look at fuel pressure adjustments? Or maybe a combination of both. I started with the base setting of 43# line off for fuel pressure. I attached a powerlogger file before the wideband correction was enabled so the brief WOT is not a representation of current but the cruise is basically the same.

Attachments

• QuickSave.004.zip
    196.9 KB · Views: 49
Eric told me the chip is set a tad rich for better throttle repsonse. When I pulled my plugs last, they were black. They were a grayish with the MAF chip. But I ran on the lean side with the MAF chip. The car runs good, so I did not worry about it.

I thought there was a lean cruise option on that chip. But either way, I do not think it will make much of a difference. It was not overly rich. But it cant hurt to try. :biggrin:

I found the parameter I need to mess with. I didn't see it in the paper version of my instructions but I downloaded a PDF from turbotweak's forum. I have to mess with parameter 6.