new to gns

russ87gn

my wife got me a 87 gn for christmas w/120k miles it has bigger injectors, kenne bell chip, different fuel pump, bigger intercooler and others, is there any one on south jersey that does a dyno tune on these cars i just want it to run right on a safe tune. i have no idea on how tune it myself thanks

GN for Christmas

I need a wife that is understanding that way.. Love could be a beautiful thing.. lol

my wife got me a 87 gn for christmas w/120k miles it has bigger injectors, kenne bell chip, different fuel pump, bigger intercooler and others, is there any one on south jersey that does a dyno tune on these cars i just want it to run right on a safe tune. i have no idea on how tune it myself thanks

WHEN YOU DIVORCE HER LET ME KNOW ILL MARRY HER LOL:D :D :D

Geez, you guys are a bunch of help. I'm sure this was the type of responses he was expecting. :D

Anyway russ87gn, welcome to the site. First, I would ditch that Kenne Bell chip. I had one of those in mine when I first got it and it ran like poo. It knocked like hell which was probably a result of too much timing. I would suggest a chip from Eric Marshall at TurboTweak Home for starters. This will give you a good place to start. Also, go to Turbo Regal Web Site and read over everything you can find, especially in the "Spring Cleaning" section.

Get it running properly before doing any mods.

Jeresy you say... Their is a member who is a cop in jeresy on the board.(member ID) gnxtc2--- maybe he can help. ;)

no sister,im only 23 so no daughter, my friends sugested it to her,she liked it and bought it. i guess i got lucky

Congrats on the car and the lady for picking it. Get in touch with the magna guys they should be helpful. What part of jersey are you in?

Your wife must not like you very much; buying you one these cars. Because now you'll be spending money on it like crack, crack is cheaper by the way, and spending a lot of time away from her working on it.

Balancing time between hobie and wifey is challenging to say the least.

Anyway, welcome to the dark side, do your homework to find out how to keep your turbo Buick running good.