New time on the little 28's

Here comes something =)

Richie,

thanks for your time.

Steve,

Please tell me what you think.

PS I have a couple things to fix.

John, I will send you the file of Cal's wheelie later tonight when I have some more time:)

BTW, the website you made for Richie is awesome and his car looks like the baddest 10.5" tire TR I've ever seen (drool)!!!:D :cool: :eek:

Bad Ride

I have a friend who was bragging on that car from this passed weekend at shadyside. Really hate I missed it. I would love to see that car in action. My friend has a Red Outlaw Vette That runs 4.80's@151 plus on 10.5 w's, but this is with a 632cui big block chevy with tons of nitrous, and to think this v6 is running 20's my lord good luck @ Rockingham and keep up the good work!! That is one beautiful car you have!

Thanks Brad

Check your email....

John, I had my buddy Alex (blackshoebox) send the file of Cal's 8.65 wheelie pass because my hotmail account would not allow it and my home PC with dial up connection is slow....

Please let me know if you got it!:)

thanks guys for the nice words, I have put alot of time in this car to work on these little tires as well has freinds and family

Steve and Alex,

Thanks for the file, I am down loading it now.

Richie,

You are the man!

no new times this weekend the track was slick like I thought it would be. I did come in the field at the number one spot with a 5.30 @ 136.8. the trans went away in the semi's but was able to get to the final round and tried to bluff the other dude to split the money knowing that I was not able to run but he didnt take the bait. so I ended up with second place and the second place money :(

it sucks to hear that the track was greasy, i really wanted to see you run, but uncle sam decided to hae us fly our chinooks around, we put 200 guys out the door on a paradrop, but not near the excitement of a 5 sec pass, but i am sure that even with the problems you learned how to make the sucker even faster, and 2nd is better than what most got, nothing.
Grant

That's racing....

You have your good days and your bad days.... Second is better than nothing like Grant said and there's always next time....

Hey next time line up with the same dude that didn't take the bait and hand him his ass!!!:D

Originally posted by TURBOKID
yes I will remember that he said no, now I have two people I want to line up with:)

Bad news for them:eek: The guy that said no will learn to have some "southern hospitality" the hard way!;)

Richie,

Wow.. I really have enjoyed watching your "old" fast runs... Do you have any stock type chassis recommendations on us guys wanting to run in the much slower mid 9 sec range?

Thanks for sharing your success with us.

John