New the GN family

if you are going to look at it, take someone with you that knows these cars.

for a car known for its engine, there are no underhood pics....?

get a carfax.

for that mileage, if its not a rusted out hulk and has a powertrain in decent shape its a very good deal, perhaps too good to be true.....

so take someone with you that knows these cars, seriously.

Bob

That's the thing...I don't know anyone that knows about these cars much less one who actually owns one:/

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I just know these cars are really hard to come by that's why I'm interested in this one...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395438323345.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395438323345.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 154
I know there is a 86 in the for sale section for 11,500. From the pics and talking to the guy selling the car is sounds like a nice car and good deal.

The price on the one you are looking at seems very suspicious. I paid 10,500 for my 87 with 76k miles in 2009. I say keep looking and saving.

Hey i believe this car is listed in the for sale section, many of us have asked to see underhood pix. I agree with others, buddy take somebody with you that knows these cars. I just bought my T-Type a month ago and i consulted my friend on here that has had his for 16 years. The knowledge you will gain here is priceless, so good luck and WELCOME.

I know there is a 86 in the for sale section for 11,500. From the pics and talking to the guy selling the car is sounds like a nice car and good deal.

The price on the one you are looking at seems very suspicious. I paid 10,500 for my 87 with 76k miles in 2009. I say keep looking and saving.

Is that 86 you speak of in IL by any chance? I've seen a few GNs for $11500 but they are just too far from me lol

And yeah I'm in no rush I wasn't comfortable on getting one so, fast without knowing too much about these vehicles.

Hey i believe this car is listed in the for sale section, many of us have asked to see underhood pix. I agree with others, buddy take somebody with you that knows these cars. I just bought my T-Type a month ago and i consulted my friend on here that has had his for 16 years. The knowledge you will gain here is priceless, so good luck and WELCOME.
Yeah it was I saw it yesterday but the guy already sold it. Lol oh well...I'm just being patient. Rather know about these cars first then go out and find the right one. :)

Just a quick question, for those that are here in IL...how much do you guys pay for insurance? I know someone said they pay around $250ish or so in NY but I'm curious to know how much I would be paying..I'm 19 so that may not help in getting a low price for me lol I mean I have a Marauder and I pay about 550 every 6 months or so. Full coverage and everything. Am I expecting to pay the same for a GN?

The car I am talking about is in Kentucky. I had to go to southeastern Missouri to get mine.

I had a guy try and run me in a marauder two years ago. Didn't end to well for him. I did pull over afterwards so he could see what the front of the car looked like. He was pretty cool about it. Took him and his son for a ride. His 18 year old son told him that his car was slow after the ride and my car is slow compared to most of the cars on this board.