NEW te45a

808 87 WE2

NEW TE45A turbo, $1000 + $25 for shipping, us postal money order, paypal add $30 to cover there fees..
CIMG2323.jpg

CIMG2322.jpg

CIMG2321.jpg

CIMG2320.jpg

sorry guys, didnt get an email on replies to post..anyways..

What the price on it now???
still $825 shipped..

What is the HP rating on that? what stall is recomended> injector size? is that an HD acuator and does it come with it?
sorry, but been out of the GN scene for awhile..dont know exact hp rating, stall and injector sizing for it..all i know its good for high 10's provided combo is right..yes actuator you see comes with it...

What is the HP rating on that? what stall is recomended> injector size? is that an HD acuator and does it come with it?

Some rate it 900-1000cfm. I had one on my GN with 50lb injectors and Alky and it worked fine. I used a regular actuator and a RJC boost controller, but the actuator was aftermarket.

It was bad-ass. I had a 3200 9x11 L/U on it and it spooled INSTANTLY. Good for 11s and still very streetable.... I drove this car to and from High School.

This turbo is so badass.

I just got one from Chopper at Limit. I believe he said 700HP. It flows about 1180 cfm's if I remember correctly. I wish I had this unit because I wanted the .63, but got a .85 instead and did not want to send it back. If I could sell mine, I would get this one in a heartbeat. I have seen it go low 10's and was told that with the boost levels it will put out, high 9's are in it.

Thanks
Coach

This was originally my turbo I sold to him.

Just to clarify this its a TE-45a built from John Craig @ limit engineering with a PTE exhaust housing. This also uses a new style gt compressor wheel from what I remembered.

$825 is a steal on a turbo worth a $1000. :cool: