New TA-49 for sale

87 WE2

New TA-49 for sale

Just built by Limit Engineering (John Craig) Changed my mind and went with a TA-60. The turbo is on the way from Limit Enginnering, I should have it sometime next week.

TA-49 Turbo is set up for internal waste gate: comes with exhaust housing, new center section, compressor housing and modified exhaust elbow. Elbow is modified to not block the flow from the exhaust coming from the larger turbine wheel. The elbow is freshly painted with fresh cast 1500 VHT paint. Also includes new turbo oil return gasket & copper header gasket.

*Does not come with inlet bell, or actuator.* Use the inlet bell & actuator off your stock turbo.

Sells for $740.00 elsewhere + shipping.

My price $715 shipped. Add $.50 for tracking, & $6.50 for insurance.

I can fully port the exhaust elbow for $50 bucks extra (pics are available of my ported elbow’s if needed)

Does that come with a Precision .63 or a Garrett .63 a/r exhaust housing? Thanks!

Not yet, I am waiting for the turbo to be delivered to me. Its on the way so I should have it some time next week.

Sold!!

Consider it SOLD! Please send me a PM with your address and i'll ship out a M/O tomarow. Scot w.