new suspension system

Looks like a variant of the GNX suspension. The car in the picture has no exhaust, might be a real pain to route the pipes.

BJM, good point about the exhaust, I was going to look when I get home. The mufflers look like they would be hit by the arms.

I am also wondering about the Instant Center, will the connection point induce possitive or negative squat??

ATR had a like rear suspension in the late 80's, but I have never seen one on a car.

Kevin, what are your thoughts on this??

Deep Enough
Donald McMullin

Looks like its some what based off of late 60's truck suspension. If similar it would keep the rear from twisting but would ride rough.

Originally posted by CopGn
Did anyone call to find out how much $$$?

yep, almost $1900!!!:eek: i also showed this to paul of hrpartsnstuff and i dont think he was too impressed with it. plus he told me i could get boxed uppers and lowers and his new bar for under a grand and it would net 1.4 60 fts.

Check out last years back issues of Car Craft magazine. I dont know what issue but they stuck that rear under a 72 ElCamino. To those who are not familiar with stock cars that is the current rear suspension set up used on Winston Cup,BGN and ARCA cars. Loosely based on 60's technoligy that employed the rear suspension from a 1960-1966 Chevy 1/2 ton truck. Last time I checked they didn't have a kit for the 78 and up G-body.

Eric Fisher

Check out Hotchkis suspensions. They have total vehicle systems for the G Body. I bought a TVS but havnt put it on the car yet (winter project).
Their website is www.hotchkis.net

Nick