New stock location IC installed pics

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Installed one of our new stretch stock location IC's this weekend. Came out pretty nice. :biggrin: It fits with the front frame braces with a little modification, just moved them over a bit on the horn of the crossmember and drilled and tapped new holes.

Also relocated the ceramic resistor for the fans off to the side of the fan shroud using the stock bracket. Only had to extend one wire to make it work. Made installing the shroud a lot easier. Will be posting a bunch more pics on our site when I get a chance.

Attachments

• icinstalled2.JPG
    icinstalled2.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 419
He just wants to show off!!LOL (Kidding) It looks great! What did you have before? Any driveabilty diffrences like sound, temp, etc.?

Had a Duttweiller neck on a stock IC before. Only had time to take a quick 10 mile drive and didn't really get on it hard yet.

Pics are posted on the site. We are also peddling these as well. :biggrin:

Attachments

• fm1.jpeg
    fm1.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 260
Is your up pipe the same size(length)as a stock one?

I know on my PTE SS intercooler the up pipe is longer and no one makes any like it in chrome.

I've made up pipes for the PTE stock location IC's before in chrome. Just order one of my chrome up pipes and remind me that it is for a PTE. :biggrin:

BTW, here is a pic of what I did with the ceramic resistor for the fans for more clearance to the IC shroud. Only had to run one new wire and drill two holes in the fan shroud.

Attachments

• MVC-018F.JPG
    MVC-018F.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 189