new stage 2 heads, intake, rockers, pushrod, valves

Blpatterson

All parts are brand new.
Heads are 031, intake is 029, not sure about brand of pushrods.
Also have set of valve springs that I used on big solid roller that should be able to use.
Asking $1500 for all of it.

not sure how to load pics on here so
Email me at blpatterson2010 at live . com for more pics.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 28
is this on or off center?

does this include fuel rail and fuel rail mounts?

who did the head porting?

I'd like to be put first in line for this setup please.

The intake appears to be Off center unless they milled the carb flange off. The heads are as cast with no porting based on the pics.

Neal

029 uncut.
Best I understand, buick made these to be used on either. It was a matter of shifting the ports as needed during the porting process.
The intake and heads are unported and new
I also believe everyone says best way to know is put together and check alignment.
Please note that intake has a plate welded to the top for blower of some sort. It has enough meat to
mill the perimeter for standard elbow.
Everything in pictures is brand new except valve springs. Those were only used on a dyno motor
for 10 pulls. I have a buddy that builds dirt track motors (very very very) expensive dirt track motors that
I got from but if you run all 3 springs you better have hell of solid roller cam to go with it.

Call me at

256-839-6688

Bobby Patterson

Graves Fab

if someone wants these better jump on it...first come first to get and they are listed several places with lots of interest.
Everything is brand new except springs. No porting or cutting of ports on heads or intake.