New Stage 2 4.1 block, TA SE Heads, 4.1 production block etc.

Block Info

Ok the block is 3.960 bore (By the dial) Shows 3.961ish with a mic, does not have any core shift, is a first generation 1982 block. Also the starter holes are there. Any other question please ask.

I will get more pictures of it tomorrow as well.

$2400.00

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 377
i looked at this block,its the one i sold to roy house in 92? i think.its a rough bored new gm unit that had the crate with it when i sold it,crate is gone looke like it was stored in a trash bag, drew alittle moisture,surface rusted.4 bolt mains,cast front and rear caps,never finish honed,no hardware,head and block dowels never installed,finished line bore,cam bores and deck just like it came from gm if you have any questions call me i will answer if i can thanks phil k
phils auto repair
2015 s lakewood unit k
tulsa ok 74112 ph 918 902 0139

NEW PTE Front Mount intercooler(In The Box) 525.00 OBO Pics later

Came home today and it was in the driveway:cool:

Just letting you know i HATE shipping peanuts and my garage floor and trash
barrel are now full of those damn things.

Very pleased with the intercooler, thank you very much, packed up very nice!

Thanks

BW

Proud

NEW PTE Front Mount intercooler(In The Box) 525.00 OBO Pics later

Came home today and it was in the driveway:cool:

Just letting you know i HATE shipping peanuts and my garage floor and trash
barrel are now full of those damn things.

Very pleased with the intercooler, thank you very much, packed up very nice!

Thanks

BW

Thank you that makes me proud, sorry about the peanuts that is the way it came. That box was a nightmare, im glad it made one last trip. And thank you for posting your results with our sale.

Thank you that makes me proud, sorry about the peanuts that is the way it came. That box was a nightmare, im glad it made one last trip. And thank you for posting your results with our sale.

I opened the box and the pipes were on top, i freaked out and thought they would have got smashed in shipping.

The box was so big that they floated all the way here to KC :)

Pipes look great, not 1 issue that i saw. IC is new just like you described.

Could not be happier :)

BW

Again Thanks

I opened the box and the pipes were on top, i freaked out and thought they would have got smashed in shipping.

The box was so big that they floated all the way here to KC :)

Pipes look great, not 1 issue that i saw. IC is new just like you described.

Could not be happier :)

BW

I am very happy that you liked it. That thing is a very nice piece! Now if you could just find someone to buy my over priced car! :D

it on the board

Well I would love to get the 9k asking price, but at this point cash talks! You can see it in the cars for sale here on the board. Funny thing I've sold all of my parts minus the block and I'm at the point of no return. Can't go back and rebuy the parts and just need to find this old buick a new home.