new ss thdp

Looks like mild steel to me my friend. Put a magnet to it and see. Magnet will not stick to SS.

Well I guess my magnet is broken. It wont stick to mild steel. Does A206 A554 or TP304 mean anything to all you know-it-alls. You can shut up now. Thank you.

This is a Mild Steel THDP

mild.jpg

Can you see TP304?

304.jpg

304b.jpg

Want me to post a video of the magnet not sticking or are you guys done bashing my stuff?

:mad:

MJH

Yep , I have been wanting on one ever since I got my car . I have the RJC on it now and it's a bad a$s dp but I just been wanting that TH . U know what I mean! I got the RJC sold and I had to do something.

Im kinda a new to the buicks, BUT That absolutely baffles me? Its my understanding RJC, and TA performance DPs were the best? What makes the TH so much better?:confused: and would you sell one to buy another??:confused: I gotta be missing something.

I will shut up right after this.
My post was simply as a friend not knowing if you knew how to check for SS or not but I now see YOU know everything about it. By the way I used to weld that S--T every day for a living so I DO know something about it.
NICE hood prop!!

I will shut up right after this.
My post was simply as a friend not knowing if you knew how to check for SS or not but I now see YOU know everything about it. By the way I used to weld that S--T every day for a living so I DO know something about it.
NICE hood prop!!

If a magnet doesn't stick to the hood prop, does that make it SS or a witch? :rolleyes:

Good deal on that THDP either way. With them not being made anymore and this one being brand new, how can you go wrong? Bigjack you had this in your hands :confused: Wish i would of followed this thread closer, i would of grabbed it up and put it away. New ones dont pop up very often ;)

If a magnet doesn't stick to the hood prop, does that make it SS or a witch? :rolleyes:

LOL ;)

I like how someone that claims to have worked for years welding had to chime in and say its MS when its clearly not. Then has to take a jab at me, after being proven wrong, because a piece of wood in a picture to make himself feel better.

Grill is still for sale.

Good deal on that THDP either way. With them not being made anymore and this one being brand new, how can you go wrong? Bigjack you had this in your hands :confused: Wish i would of followed this thread closer, i would of grabbed it up and put it away. New ones dont pop up very often ;)

It's ok , I just PM Jason at RJC and got him to make a little something . Maxcom has got a real THDP see how it looks bronze that's what they look like . But the DP in ? Is SS and I say someone has got a good 3inDP . I had a bunch of PM's about this so I just backed out. One more thing I don't have $500 buck to just sit on one of these . All you got to do is call RJC when u get ready!

It's ok , I just PM Jason at RJC and got him to make a little something . Maxcom has got a real THDP see how it looks bronze that's what they look like . But the DP in ? Is SS and I say someone has got a good 3inDP . I had a bunch of PM's about this so I just backed out. One more thing I don't have $500 buck to just sit on one of these . All you got to do is call RJC when u get ready!

Actually it's not bronze out of the box but it's getting there now :D