new ss thdp

confusedgn

I am posting this for a friend. He has a brand new stainless steel thdp for sale. Never been installed. Comes with a cut out test pipe. $450.00 He also has new 87 grille for a gn,$450.00 for that also. I have pics upon request. Grille has never been installed either. Still has original box from gm.

I will take it . That's what I want ! Did u get my PM? Could you send me a pic or two of the THDP to my email

havent recieved pm yet. as soon as I do i will get pics to you. and get shipping quote and let you know.

It's Gavinxman@yahoo.com that's twice my pm's have not went thru any send some pic's to that email and payment info. As soon as you get me that I will pay your for the THDP. Thanks I can't beleave I was 1st on something for a change!

Congrats Bigjack! I know that feeling about being second or missing something by a few minutes all too well. The THDP are gettting more rare by the minute. You'll like it.

Yep , I have been wanting on one ever since I got my car . I have the RJC on it now and it's a bad a$s dp but I just been wanting that TH . U know what I mean! I got the RJC sold and I had to do something.

PICT0014.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

All I need to know is how and were you want me to send payment on the THDP . I would love to get sometime this coming week my new turbo should be here thrusday it would be happy hooked to that new THDP . Thanks again pic's look great !

1. Are you sure thats stainless steel?
2. Is it a real THDP or a THDP "style" DP?
3. What does the flange that bolts up to the turbo look like?

parts

Again these are parts that a friends owns. He just posted the pics on this page - Mark - 6on66 - he owns em. Bigjack - i will get a shipping price for you in a couple hours. Waiting on ups store to open.

any other iquiries - please ask mark - seeing he is now online

Mouse