New soon to be released GNX print each numbered to match the 547 GNX's

BAD87GN

I'm getting this out now so GNX owners have the opportunity to get the print that matches their car number. Very detailed pencil drawing of a GNX heading down the strip! The shadows are right, the details are amazing, and we're really excited to offer this limited run of 547 numbered prints! Each print will be hand numbered in the lower right as xxx/547. The picture here is of artist proof (AP) number 5 and the picture quality here was intentionally kept low with a fade out put in the area of the driver side headlight / parking lamp. The actual prints look like they are a true pencil drawing and again the quality and details are amazing. The prints will be 11"x14" and we'll be offering an introductory price of $39.95 shipped to the lower 48 states. You can e-mail bad87gn@msn.com to reserve print numbers.

Attachments

• 02232012 003 (2).JPG
    02232012 003 (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 472
Thanks for all of the interest. To answer some of the common questions:

I will honor all requests for specific numbers, low numbers, etc. on a first come first served basis, so get your number before someone else does.

Invoices for all of those who have e-mailed me will go out first of the week.

They will be ready and I will begin shipping paid orders on 2/29.

I will do volume discounts - e-mail me and we will work something out depending how many you want.

Thanks again, this print will look absolutely amazing where ever you hang it!

There's a full size preview for you. We are all caught up on shipping to those who have paid.

Got mine framed and matted with a greenish-gray matt to match some of the pencil. I really like the way it turned out. Great Print!

Pencil Drawing 006.jpg