New Snap on Toolbox Top and Bottom 2008 model custom colors & new 3/8" impact

GinoRin

This is brand new and never used (I haven't even put the handle on the roll cab yet.) Limited Edition 2008 color combo and has to be special ordered like this from snap-on. 40" wide, approx. 5 feet tall (top down) or a little over 6 feet when the top is up. New cost with the extra options is almost $5000. Snap On drawer liners, two sets of keys, touch up paint, and manuals are included. Gloss black cabinet with cranberry anodized aluminum drawers. Top of the line stuff here. Only want to sell it to use the money towards a 57 Chevy Limited Edition box that's impossible to find (and I just found one that hasnt been used yet) If you know Snap On boxes you know this is a deal. Possible trade towards an enclosed car trailer 20-28 feet. $3800 firm. 414-732-4824

I also have a brand new MG31 3/8" super duty impact for $250 firm - new in box. Its 335 new.

Thanks - Gino

Attachments

• newbox1.jpg
    newbox1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 591
Wow!!

no money left but...WOW...my garage to trailer prep for racing relies heavily on a big hard plastic wheelbarrow. your asking price is very fair hopefully it will sell soon. i'm working on winning the lottery but no luck yet or else i'd bite.

up.... I have a cordless 1/2" snap on impact and flashlight set with 2 batterys, changer and case I'll sell too. $450 :biggrin:

good buy!!

i have that same set and it is aewsome. especially at the track. whoever finds some cash is getting a great deal for $450. i use mine all the time and everywhere.

I've got that same exact box,got it 4 years ago off the truck. People always tell me how puuuurdey it is. God luck with your sale!