New setup

Hawaiian Turbo

POWER'D BY BUD LIGHT
Here's a few pics of the new setup. Dart 400,AFR 210's, PT-106,5" alum. exhaust, RJC Mega FMIC
IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0926-1.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

very nice setup, it`s very similar to mine. how responsive is that turbo with your engine size???

Very nice. I especially like the vaccum lines. Keep me posted on how that gate works for you. Hear lots of good things about it.

I haven't put any boost yet, just tuned for idle so far.

Louie, what kind of exhaust are you running? This 5" sure is way louder than the old 4".

Thanks Lost WO HRP. We need a damn track!!!! That Ferry gets very expensive!!!

I run a 5 in DP in aluminum with a Vibrant stainless muffler. And It is super loud!

Thats a nice setup !!! How much power do you think your old setup was making ? And at what boost?

Thanks

By judging by the looks of that monster turbo. Won't that thing suck your headlights right out of it's buckets?

I'm trying to find a quiet exhaust for the street, and run the bullets at the track.I was thinking about my old dual 3" mandrel, damn that thing is heavy !!
Not sure howmuch the old setup was putting out. I didn't have the full cage so it was tuned for 10.00.
Thanks Dusty, I'm not sure how that RJC will handle, but that was the biggest I could fit for a FM. I might be calling you for a converter later.
I'm running the Innovative MSBC controller.
The old T70 sucked my headlight wires in. I'm still not done with the plumbing though.