new rims for my century coupe 79

century1

hi

i`am looking for some new rims to my buick
anyone know how wide rims i can have back, witch offset will fit and what is the bolt circle? i`am looking at summit racing:U.S. Wheel 75 series. in 15 inch

can i have 10inch back? witch offset?
8 inch front? witch offset?

and witch tire size will fit?

sorry bad english, iam from norway:)

Hi!
Some guy have experienced the 295-50-R15 'back combo but I don't know the exact size of their wheels. I know 275-50R15 would fit on 15x8 back will fit with a 3.5in of back spacing. (to double check) I'm gonna double check that 'cause now I'm not at home. I'm gonna give you a web site reference.

Would like to see you car, do you have any picture?

Hi!
I know 275-50R15 would fit on 15x8 back will fit with a 3.5in of back spacing. (to double check)
I have that on the back of my Regal. 4" back spacing would be better,

On front I have had 235/60R15 on 15x8. I don't think you can go wider than that.

I squeezed 9.5 on the back of my 79 sport coupe. Had 255/50/16 though. Front was 8 inch with a 245 tire. Make sure you put good shocks on first:rolleyes:

my car

needs new wheels and new paint.

Attachments

• DSC001deg28.JPG
    DSC001deg28.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 182
Beautiful project!
I like the look of those cars !:cool:

The web site I was talking about is maliburacing.com. As it's a G-Body (or A-Special in your case but its the same) I think you should take a look :p

Nice ride. I remember one of those in the 80's converted to mid engine with a toronado transaxle. Don't see to many of those any more unfortunatly.