New rear seat braces

rarperformance

It'll go or it'll blow
Hey Guys. I just bought a set of rear seat braces from a company called No Limit Industries. These are real nice looking,and a lot stronger then the other ones. There made out of 1/4" aluminum flat bar. Take a look at my pics.

100_38781.jpg

100_38771.jpg

Looks good. Always good to have different options to choose from instead of having to buy from one company.

Wow, they do look good. But can anybody who has installed rear seat braces (any manufacture) give a little feedback on if they actually felt any difference with them?? They just don't LOOK like they would make a difference in the stability of the car. Anybody??? Thnxs in advance.

Ken B.

Wow, they do look good. But can anybody who has installed rear seat braces (any manufacture) give a little feedback on if they actually felt any difference with them?? They just don't LOOK like they would make a difference in the stability of the car. Anybody??? Thnxs in advance.

Ken B.

the differance is huge....I thought my car rode pretty tight to begin with, but these really made it ride firm....get em you'll like it

Ken B.
After I installed mine.(Kirbins) Reversing out of the driveway. It felt like all the bolts in the back got tightened up. Car felt more solid.:)

"What oil leak??? That's SWEAT from all that HORSEPOWER!!!"
_________________________________________--

Thats a good one!

You can tell the difference in the ride of your car big time. If you thought your car was solid already. Put a set of rear seat braces on and feel the difference.

Hey Guys. I just bought a set of rear seat braces from a company called No Limit Industries. These are real nice looking,and a lot stronger then the other ones. There made out of 1/4" aluminum flat bar. Take a look at my pics.

100_38781.jpg

100_38771.jpg

How the heck did you find those?:confused: Can't locate them on any website? Any links?

I'm wondering if they really did anything for that car since it already has a full cage in there.
Those being made from aluminum flat stock is only going to give you strength in one direction since flat stock bends easily. Those made from tubing will end up providing more strength even if its the thick electrical conduit pipe (don't use the thin stuff) from HD for $9.95 and an hours time flating the ends and installing.

I kinda doubt that it would make any difference with a cage installed.....other than add weight :biggrin: