NEW radios direct from XM - $49!

dhjenkins

Has anyone ever seen those listings on ebay for a couple dollars that promise to show you how to purchase certain electronics dirt cheap?

Well, I found one with a money back guarantee, so I paid the $2. I ended up saving about $90 over the eBay price!

You can order, DIRECT FROM XMRADIO.COM, your choice of:

Skyfi2 w/ home or car kit - $49
Roady 2/ home or car kit - $49
XM Commander - $49
Roady w/ boombox - $89

You have to pay for 3 months of service (at the regular $9.95/mo.), but you'd have to do that anyway.

Shipping is $8.50 for ground or $14 for 2-day, and you may have to pay sales tax.

My total was $99.73 for the Skyfi2 w/ home kit, 3 months of service, 2 day shipping & tax. The same thing RIGHT NOW on ebay would cost about $189.

The link to the guy with the info is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79836&item=5745071215&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

There's another guy selling the same thing for $7.50, which is still worth it if you're in the market for an XM radio...

It's some sort of special sale setup for 'friends' of people who work at XM (at least, that's what it looks like). It could just be creative marketing, but a deal like this isn't likely to last very long - and the guy with the info said that if your order doesn't go through, he'll refund your money.

I'll post again when I actually get the radio...

Corrections-

Skyfi2 (not roady) w/ boombox - $89
Roady 2 (not original roady) w/ home kit -$49

Just ordered a boombox & another skyfi2 for family...

Update:

Got tracking info this morning, so unless they shipped me a box of rocks, everything looks pretty legit. Everything should get here tomorrow...

wish i saw this before, i would have given you the info for free

i also got in on the one where they gave away FREE the myfi radios' just had to pay 6 months of service

radio is sweeeet

What is the "special code or word" or what do you have to do to get the special pricing?

Gary