New Project... 1935 Ford Sedan

Update. Car has been painted and interior plus the fenders/hood/bumpers are getting put on over the next couple weeks. Also a nice turbo 6 emblem was put on the seats. Final pics should be coming soon.

Attachments

• Picture_2510.jpg
    Picture_2510.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 310
  • Picture_2490.jpg
    Picture_2490.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 308
  • Dad_car_pics_007.jpg
    Dad_car_pics_007.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Dad_car_pics_006.jpg
    Dad_car_pics_006.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 310
  • Dad_car_pics_011.jpg
    Dad_car_pics_011.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 315
Update. Car has been painted and interior plus the fenders/hood/bumpers are getting put on over the next couple weeks. Also a nice turbo 6 emblem was put on the seats. Final pics should be coming soon.
Dude!! who did your Eldorado seats or did you source the covers from someone? I've got a set waiting to be redone for my Riviera.

Dude!! who did your Eldorado seats or did you source the covers from someone? I've got a set waiting to be redone for my Riviera.

A local shop near my dad in South Carolina did all the interior.

Thanks for all the compliments. The car is turning out nice. Its pretty lightweight too so it should be pretty fast even at stock boost. The tranny shifts nice and my dad has to ease up on the throttle or it will spin through 2nd like nothing. Might have to get some sticky tires for it. :D

Send me a PM Murph. I can give you a simple mod to the rear so it'll hook and if you do it right no one will know but you, me, my nephew who did it already, and dr_frankenstein.:biggrin: Makes it hook hard and doesn't effect the ride at all.:cool:

Pics of it all bolted up and some new pinstriping. Not much room under the hood and still need to sort out the intake. Have the little cone filter sitting there for now. Chrome running boards need to still go on.

Attachments

• 35_Ford_done.jpg
    35_Ford_done.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 35_Ford_done2.jpg
    35_Ford_done2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 172