new price on elky

TURBOELKY

10k firm, my loss.

you have all seen it, pretty nice elky. incase you dont know what you get for 10k, let me tell you.

body: custom paint, all refinished chrome, all new weatherstripping, including the 1/4 window moldings which were going for $500 on ebay:eek: gm goodmark cowl hood, updated 87 header panel. in all cost me $5000

interrior: gn seats, electric drivers seat, restitched in REAL leather, not pleather, custom suede headliner w/vanity mirrors, gn center console, new carpet from acc, 87 limited digital dash cluster and interrior wiring, custom leather upper door panels, gn dashboard in MINT condition. electric windows and locks, steadfast autosecurity colar lock.

engine:rebuilt 109 block, .030 speed pro pistons, stock bottom end. stock heads. turobnetics t-66 turbo p-trim.
gn1 fmic, 3" stainless dp, external gate. 3"cold air intake, k&n of course, trans. + & ls1 maf, turbotweek chip, 70mm accufab tb., rjc race plate, accell plug wires, and probably some other stuff. f-body radiator

transmission: 5k on new trans. all race clutches, shift kit, hardened parts(all of them). This trans. kicks ass. down shifts as hard as the up shifts, never skips a beat. 9" converter, 3k stall, non lock up. poly trans. mount. Always has had mobil1 synthetic fluid.

rebuilt drive shaft from inland empire drivetrain. New spicer stock size u-joints. drive shaft safety loop/2 peice.

stock gn rear end, posi.

suspension: eibach springs, edelbrock shocks, hotchkis swaybars, umi tubular lower controll arms.

18" iroc wheels w/falken tires. front has about 85% rear about 75%.

audio: 2 10" solo barics subs, 2 3 1/2" pioneers, 2 kenwood 6x9's, 2 tweeters, 2 amps, 1.5 fared cap.
alpine head unit, this thing will pop your ears! custom built boxes (took me 2 days).

what it needs> front end steering rebuild, a-arm bushings, and some brake work. has slight tapping, sounds like cam, but only after car is driven about 1/2 hour. may be something rattling, hav'nt found it yet. has not affected performance, has not gotten worst, or better. Kind of confused:confused:
I have about 20k plus in this car, you could not replicate it for under 20k. I drive it everyday now, although fully covered, i'd hate to see it f'd up. I hate to sell it, but you all know how it goes. 10k is what regular elky's go for, without all the turbo stuff!!
310-741-9020 jeremy.

Good luck on the sale Jeremy, it sucks your selling so cheep with all the work you put into that PICK-UP-TRUCK. :D J/K

Give me a call, I lost your #

Hate to see it go. That thing is bitch'en.

Just buy a cheep 2k used honda, those things last about a million miles.

What year is this Elco? What color? Do you have any pics? Are you interested in trading for a completely stock 87 elco? If you prefer to e-mail pics, my address is NovaCollector at yahoo dot com.

Thanks, ED

10k is dirt cheap. I forgot to mention all the a/c stuff is there, just need to change the intercooler to a stock location pte or something to put the condenser back in. Then the heat and ac will be working!!!

hey Rob, I left my number in my post. Call when your ready.

trades might be welcome. turbo cars only though. I'd trade for an 86 or 87 t or gn in stock condition.

its a 79, there are some pics here in the southwestern section somewhere, I dont have any. Everybody knows the elky though. its two tone silver and blue. Forgot to mention, also has the proper fuel injected tank, -6 braded steel fuel line to rail, walbro 340 pump, kenne bell adj. fpr, inline BIG fuel filter from earls performance. 100 micron I think. this engine made 485 hp w/ a t61 turbo, and a bad mild tune on the fast. ran a 8.02 1/8th in a full weight gn, now has the bigger turbo in a lighter car.

no trades for another elky bro unless its silver and black original, buckets, and some cash. but thanks.

Sorry to see it go, Jeremy, I know that you have a lot of time and money in the Elky, and it is such a unique and beautiful ride. Good luck with the sale.

Everybody knows the elky though...
I don't know it! :D There's good reason for that since I haven't been to any of the get togethers, etc.

Can anyone post some pics or post a link to some of the pics TURBOELKY speaks of. Thanks!

I have a few pics. The last two are old, when the car did not have A/C. Enjoy!!!:cool:

DSCF0672.jpg

2007_0208GNMeet20060067.jpg

2006_0304GNbbq0021.jpg

2006_0304GNbbq0020.jpg

thanks graza, I think k5 needs to come out to some get togethers.....:cool:
You're absolutely right! One of these days I'll get out there. Between working on my Nova, El Camino, and rock crawler, I haven't spent much time with the Buick turbo V6 crowd. I'll have to make an effort on this.

ED

Where you been, Jeremy?
Ever since I got my boost gauge, you've fallen off the face of turobuick.com!

Where you been, Jeremy?
Ever since I got my boost gauge, you've fallen off the face of turobuick.com!

my work here is done.:cool:

before car is sold ( if somebody buys it) I will install a new cam and lifter set w/dbl roller & roller cam button.