New Ported & Polished w/big valves & new springs $700

BM Computer Src

I have a set of GN 8445 castings which have been ported, polished and given the competition valve job from precision motorsports. They have the big valves, stainless 1.77" / 1.50" and new comp cam springs (90 lbs seat pressure). New seals, retainers, etc... They have a fresh decking and are truly flat and ready to bolt up, they have not yet been run at all. These flow 200+ CFM and the flowsheet will be included. A similar set I had done for my TTA put me 10 psi lower than I had to run to get the same ET and trap speed, so I had a ton more potential because of the opening up of these ports. They normally sell for $900 plus shipping. I'll sell these for $700 plus $20 shipping. :D

Please PM me or email bob@bmcomputersource.com if you are interested. They can ship immeadeately.

Pics available.

Bob

I have a set of GN 8445 castings which have been ported, polished and given the competition valve job from precision motorsports. They have the big valves, stainless 1.77" / 1.50" and new comp cam springs (90 lbs seat pressure). New seals, retainers, etc... They have a fresh decking and are truly flat and ready to bolt up, they have not yet been run at all. These flow 200+ CFM and the flowsheet will be included. A similar set I had done for my TTA put me 10 psi lower than I had to run to get the same ET and trap speed, so I had a ton more potential because of the opening up of these ports. They normally sell for $900 plus shipping. I'll sell these for $700 plus $20 shipping. :D

Please PM me or email bob@bmcomputersource.com if you are interested. They can ship immeadeately.

Pics available.

Bob

Please put me first in line pending some pictures...

Thanks,Shawn

Also e-mailing..

heads

i went 122 and some change with these heads and a te44...they perform great and that is an awesome deal. Bob

heads

Bob, if you still have them i have a buddy that wants them. i sent you an email..........thanks Bob