New Ported/Polished Big Valve heads ready to ship

BM Computer Src

I have a set of heads that were just finished up from www.pm-fl.com, they are the Stage 2 heads (8445's) that have been fully ported, polished and decked. They have a competition valve job, new stainless 1.77" / 1.50" valves along with new Comp 980 springs. They are unused and in the bag, ready for bolt up and can ship asap.
Details about the heads can be found here:
http://www.pm-fl.com/index_files/Page441.htm (scroll down to the GN heads)

and here: http://www.pm-fl.com/index_files/Page557.htm

I'm selling them for $950 shipped. They cost $1,099 on the site plus shipping, which is about $65 due to their weight. These are an excellent performance set of heads that will really make more power with even less boost.

Please PM me or email me at bob@bmcomputersource.com

Interested.

I don't have a stage II block will these heads work just as well on a regular 87 3.8L T typle motor.

Dustin27987 said:
I don't have a stage II block will these heads work just as well on a regular 87 3.8L T typle motor.

Yes, these will work on your block. They are for the stock block, as they are the stock heads highly worked over.

The Stage 2 on the heads is just the level of work performed on the heads, not that they are for the Stage 2 blocks.

Thanks,
Bob

Why did you have all the work done to them if you were just going to sell them? Do you have pictures? Do you have to paper work from all the work that was done to them?

Dustin27987 said:
Why did you have all the work done to them if you were just going to sell them? Do you have pictures? Do you have to paper work from all the work that was done to them?

They are brand new, and have all the papers associated with them (flow sheets, etc...).

It's an extra set.

Dustin27987 said:

That's because that's what that company does for a living as well!!

Bob is an awesome person to deal with(very honest)

I"ve purchased a set of Heads from him & workmanship was again-awesome!!
They came w/paperwork (flow #'s)

one more question

What would it cost to have that kind of work done to the stock heads that are on my car now?

Dustin27987 said:
What would it cost to have that kind of work done to the stock heads that are on my car now?

Thanks Tbirdv6!! I'm glad they are working well for you! The cost for the work to be done is typically the same as the website charges, less the standard core charge ($65) for the GN heads. :)

Bob