new parts for sale

how much for Roller Rockers and can you tell more about the turbo?
Was trying to sell the rockers lifters push rods and cam all together.
6776E is the part number on the turbo its a 67mm jurnal bearing turbo never used
Has a new vacume actuated waste gate what else do you need to know ill do the best I can
To get you any info you may need

Ok... I'm pretty sure I want the rockers. I'm at work on my phone responding. What can you tell me about them real quick? Also I'm selling my turbo now, I'm interested in yours, but I need mine home first.

Scorpion rockers 1.65
Ok... I'm pretty sure I want the rockers. I'm at work on my phone responding. What can you tell me about them real quick? Also I'm selling my turbo now, I'm interested in yours, but I need mine home first.
Never used 1.65 Scorpion Roller rockers

What kind of heads are they for. Are they shaft mount. Or. Ped mount

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hey i was just looking up the rockers to read about them and summit sells them for $175, so im gonna pass at $200. thanks though

6776E is the part number on the turbo its a 67mm jurnal bearing turbo never used
Has a new vacume actuated waste gate what else do you need to know ill do the best I can
Eddy, you never replied to my pm, I think I was in line check the times please
Thanks
I was buss today call so we can talk About rockers

Rockers 150 best i can do sure
yes...i also need to know what heads they are for? i have ported stock iron heads