New owner from va beach!

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
HEllo all! my name is matt, and i JUST picked up a 87 grand national with only 97k original miles on it tonight for 5k.

just saying whats up to all, I'll have some pictures later tomorrow and some more info, i look forward to learning alot about this awesome machine i have aqquired!

Welcome

There are a few of us around. Steve V and I, plus maybe a few others are heading to NC for the meet in a couple of weeks. Are you going?

There are a few of us around. Steve V and I, plus maybe a few others are heading to NC for the meet in a couple of weeks. Are you going?

Where in NC is the meet? Its a possibility, but with the car desperately needing a paintjob, I don't know if I want to show it of just yet, you know?

It just doesn't matter

Everyone's car needs something...
The meet is at Richard Clark's in Burlington, NC. Just looks for the posts about the GM Turbo 6 Meet and you will find it. It is the weekend of the 18th.

Everyone's car needs something...
The meet is at Richard Clark's in Burlington, NC. Just looks for the posts about the GM Turbo 6 Meet and you will find it. It is the weekend of the 18th.

wow, my parents live in greensboro. may give me a reason to swing down that way.

What's going on at the WAWA? That's right down the street from me. Let me know.

There's a parking lot behind WAWA and the car wash..Its the hangout since Fudruckers kicked the youngsters out..After 11:00pm....Your best bet for grown up car fun is still Genros @ Haygood shopping center on Saturday after 4:00..

I used to live off of Wichduck and Independence. I remember I could smell the occasional MOPAR burning leaded. Maybe I will check that out.

There's a parking lot behind WAWA and the car wash..Its the hangout since Fudruckers kicked the youngsters out..After 11:00pm....Your best bet for grown up car fun is still Genros @ Haygood shopping center on Saturday after 4:00..

Yeah, we went out to Genro's on saturday...The main reason that I go to the WAWA is just to get a little shock factor. I get at least one "Holy Sh*t, a Grand National" every time I go out.

The import kids FREAK when they see the turbo. Its funny sometimes.:)