New offer: Mickey Thompson 28x11.5-15 ET Streets for sale

87LtdT

A pair of ET Streets (MT 3754) with 19 passes on them. Mild burnouts...The tread depth of the new ET Street is .215"....the depth of the used pair is .175". or greater...so about 80% of the tread is left.

Plus a single, brand new (5 miles), same size ET Street that has some of the sidewall cut out (fender well lip hit is as I was backing out of the driveway). The damaged area is right at the transition from the tread to the sidewall. It's the thickest part of the tire, but I was afraid to use it so I bought another one.

I can bring to the Horsepower Nationals at IRP in Indianapolis later this month.

Price was $275 for all...had lots of lookers but no buyers...apparently I have them priced too high.

Make me an offer.

Regards, Bob

Shrptta...I just got back from Chicago...been gone since early Sat and just got your note....

You still interested??

Bob

My e-mail still won't send messages, sorry for the mix-up, if the other guy wants them and it is easier for you then sell them. No hard feelings here, I'm thinking of getting new ones. BTW how does this size fit under yours? I know you said the one scraped, just want to avoid the same problem. Thanks and sorry again for the mix-up. Phil