NEW NYS License Plates

plates

yes they are i see them on alota cars already while driving on the freeway...F'nn Fugly

+1

And it will help Red Sox Nation spot their prey easier.:D

X2! Man, I have to admit. Those are THE UGLIEST plates i've seen to date. Poor New Yorkers. Just another reason I guess to get out of that god forsaken state. Hey, that's not me saying it. It's other New Yorkers, lol. All jokes aside, who's brilliant idea was that????:eek:

My memory is foggy but I think that is what they looked like in the 70's, but I was only 4 or 5 when my folks moved out of NYC.

Pete

It's a throwback plate. Same color scheme as the plates before the Statue of Liberty ones. They used them up until the mid 80's.

Just one more thing to make NY even Uglier. You should see it on the car. My god. I think these are only going to match on a school bus.

Looks better than the new Nebraska plates coming out.

4b7eec09-dc4d-5f27-b430-13832c859221.image.jpg

Some of the California plates at one point looked kind of "generic". The same for some of the Texas & Utah plates of the past.

hey states have to get rid of the stimulus $$$ somewhere :p

yeaup more money down the drain. Typical NY BS - the MTA is broke and they need to raise tolls but then they turn around and spend millions renaming a bridge and re doing all the new signs.

Theyre horrible, looking into custom plates with a different color theme so i dont have to deal with these ugly plates. Although my buddy went to the local dmv and they gave him the option of the old or new style plate, anyone experience this? They just made the transition april 1st and he was down there last week.