New Nitto Drag Radials !!

Isaacsarcing

I have two brand new Nitto Drag Radials.The size of the tires are 275/60/15. They were mounted but never put on a car. I would like to trade to a good set of fuel injectors and a matching chip for pump gas and a TA49 turbo. I will sell but would rather trade them. I will ship them at the buyers expense.:biggrin:

How about $200.00 pickup or 275.00 shipped to your door. I need these out of my basement. Make me a cash or trade offer !! :biggrin:

Trade

I have a set of 40 lb Tomco injectors (low mileage) and 2 street chips, interested in a trade?

Ok, guys i have alot of trade offers and i will contact every one in the order that i received the relplys. If the first reply offer does not make a deal i will go to the next one so Ihbarrett has the first shot, and i have already sent him PM last night, but i have not heard from him yet. I will keep everybody posted and keep the offers coming. Someone is going to get some good tires.

I too have a set of 42.5 injectors & a Turbo Tweak chip. If everyone else falls through, give me a e mail or call 716-725-9102, thanks, Ken.
I had the combo up for sale on e bay, but the buyer hasnt sent payment yet & its been a week.

Ok guys, i want to get these tires gone by the end of the week, so the first person to give me a call tomorrow (606-879-2371) that wants to make a trade for good injectors and matching chip and dont mind splitting the shipping cost with me for the tires can have them.The cost will be around $20.00 each depending on your location. I have them packaged up and ready to go so dont miss out, give me a call tomorrow ASAP if interested.
Charles

Tire/chip trade

I would like to trade with you on the tires. I have a set of 009's with a TT chip. Came off my 40,000 mile GN and ran really smooth with the 60 turbo. This car had no issues at all. I will call you tomorrow (I would call tonight but I just saw this and it is 10:20PM. I will have chip and injectors with me tomorrow and will send them if we can make this deal. Hi Tech6.

Tires have been traded and are no longer available ! Thanks to everyone for all the offers !!!! :D :biggrin: