New Motor :)

Fatpig

My car will be done in 3 days i cant wait. Here is the setup. Freshly cooked cleaned and decked block. .20 over trw pistons, federal mogul bearings and rings. Ported and polished race irons, Matched intake. 1" plenum spacer. 42.5 lb injectors, ported polished stock headers, te-60 turbo with an esp front mount, 3" downpipe, pre-luber, translator plus, 4" maf pipe with ls1 maf, and a 10" 3200 stall convertor. completely rebuilt tranny with new stator. So what do you guys think. Should push around 550 to 600 HP. Any ideas of how this combo will run. Oh yeah i forgot i am getting the esp race cam as well. I think it is going to run awesome. I am going to get the rjc power soon as well. It also has the high vol timing cover and oil pump. walpro double pumpers and the chip was done by the guy that designed the translator plus, special for the car setup. ESP built those guys are great to me.

Sounds like a nice combo to me. I'll take one. How much did that motor run ya? Who/where built?

Mine was just rebuilt with all new internals, and bored .030 over, but nothing performance. All stock setup, except for 30/32 # Tomco green-stripe injectors. And other slight upgrades.

Tony from ESP built it. Hes a good friend of mine. I do a lot of work for them web pages and stuff like that so im not sure yet i got around $5000 into it so far. The motor that is. I completely re did the outside and inside of the car as well. new paint a year ago 3 coats of ppg black high gloss and 4 coats of ppg clear. Put a trunk kit in and all new gauges (ghost face) with new headliner and interior peices. Still has the stock rear in it though. Also got the 2" Hotchkis lowering springs put in as well. I cant wait :0 :) :) :) :)