NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

yep talk to Nick Micale Index he should be able to get you squared away in the drivetrain area....

That seems to be the consensus around here. I will certainly be giving him a call once the car is here and I have a chance to drive it around for a week or so. By then I should know just what I want to change about it. ;)

Again, amazing cars! I'm amazed at how much power the supra transmissions and rear ends can take! It has IRA rear suspension, right? Do you ever have any bad wheel hop issues when you jump on the gas and spin the tires?

Very nice car collection!

Next time I'm in Vegas I would love a ride!!

Again, amazing cars! I'm amazed at how much power the supra transmissions and rear ends can take! It has IRA rear suspension, right? Do you ever have any bad wheel hop issues when you jump on the gas and spin the tires?

That's a pretty common request. :D Not a problem, just let me know.

As for the trans and rear, it's essentially a brand new trans, TRD LSD in the rear, etc.....As for wheel hop, never. I've been running BFG G-Force drag radials 315/30/18's and don't have any issue. I will be putting MT ET Street Radials on next. Here are the rest of the mods done to the Supra.

TRD LSD
TRD Sway bars
Cusco carbon rear strut bar
Tein Flex coilovers
Tein EDFC controller
TRD motor mounts
HKS DLI
Blitz turbo timer
AEM EMS with 5 bar map sensor
AEM Tru Boost Controller
AEM Serial Gauge
FJO Wideband gauge custom mounted
TRD 10K Tach
TRD Steering Wheel
Trunk relocated battery
RMM front lip
Bomex side skirts
Pro EFI Engine Management
TTC Drilled Performance Pedals
Sound Performance 5 inch race Intercooler
HKS Hiper Titanium Exhaust
Sound Performance CNC Drive Shaft
Brembo 14 Inch Big Brake Kit
Slotted front + rear Brembo rotors
Goodrich Stainless brake lines
HRE 597R 18X10 (275) front
HRE 507R 18X11 (315) rear
Clear Front + Rear Signal Markers
Smoked Side Markers
Seibon Carbon Fiber Eyelids
MVP Coated Aluminum Shift Knob
10% Tinted Windows
New Carpet
Custom Supra Black Floor Mats
Sparco Milano 2 seats

It is a 6 speed E-gear. Formula 1 style paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.

:eek: That is CRAZY:biggrin: . I can see the fun this car. very sweet. I love the color it fit my island life style...:D

WELCOME TO the site (ACE) where cars are about to FLY.

What more can be said other then WOW! That Supra was one of the nicest if not the nicest I have ever seen. Very tasteful, im not sure I could do better with any amout of money. That combination is one of a kind. I would bet that thing could fetch $80k. Atleast! That's one of those cars you would build after hitting Poweball.

Awesome stable of cars. I love 'em all.

So the real question is... Which one gets the most girls? :D

Nice cars, i can see we have one thing in common, we love all cars that are unique, and powerful. Welcome!

11.0 ET in the lambo (as YouTube showed....) SICK, completely sick. I love the lambo, street car doin 11 flat and still classy looking. The Supra is among the nicest, cleanset I have ever seen. I am in a big Supra fan base in my area, with many supra tuners and 1000 WHP cars runnin around, but rarely do they look that classy and perform that well. I have seen some of AAPs supras cruisin around that look stock w/ that HP, and thats just mean, you think you are gnna beat up a lil ole stock supra, then as they mash the gas you hear the devil come alive. HAHA, oh well.
Keep us posted on the GN, I am very anxious to see what it gets and see it built in all its stages.

11.0 ET in the lambo (as YouTube showed....) SICK, completely sick. I love the lambo, street car doin 11 flat and still classy looking. The Supra is among the nicest, cleanset I have ever seen. I am in a big Supra fan base in my area, with many supra tuners and 1000 WHP cars runnin around, but rarely do they look that classy and perform that well. I have seen some of AAPs supras cruisin around that look stock w/ that HP, and thats just mean, you think you are gnna beat up a lil ole stock supra, then as they mash the gas you hear the devil come alive. HAHA, oh well.
Keep us posted on the GN, I am very anxious to see what it gets and see it built in all its stages.

That Lambo is not my car in the drag vid. The only video of mine is the one I linked. The other car is Bernard Vroom's car from the Car and Driver test. It has around 750whp and was converted to rwd. Mine is awd and has 1016whp. It should run in the 9's very easily.

I can't wait to see what route you take to get the 1000+ hp out of the buick! I'm sure it will still look great judging by your other toys, I mean cars!!!!

Everybody already said it, but it's worth repeating again... great job keeping those cars tastefully done!

:eek: That is CRAZY:biggrin: . I can see the fun this car. very sweet. I love the color it fit my island life style...

WELCOME TO the site (ACE) where cars are about to FLY.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :biggrin:

Will you teach me how to make money? :)

Love the Supra.

Thank you. Honestly, I never knew GN guys would actually LIKE the "rice burner" :)

What more can be said other then WOW! That Supra was one of the nicest if not the nicest I have ever seen. Very tasteful, im not sure I could do better with any amout of money. That combination is one of a kind. I would bet that thing could fetch $80k. Atleast! That's one of those cars you would build after hitting Poweball.

I appreciate that. :D The car actually is a 32k mile, 1997 6 Speed, which makes the car alone, in stock condition, worth around 45k. I have almost 110k in receipts done to the car WITHOUT the price of the car. To buy this car stock and replicate it would run you around $155,000. I would not get that to sell it, but I'd ask around 90k for sure.

Awesome stable of cars. I love 'em all.

So the real question is... Which one gets the most girls? :D

No question, the Lambo. It's not even close. :biggrin:

Nice cars, i can see we have one thing in common, we love all cars that are unique, and powerful. Welcome!

That's why I love Grand Nationals and their owners, and I'm proud to be part of that club now. :D

Making tons of HP is not the problem or issue around the buickmotorsport gear heads....Putting the power to the pavement (60 ft) is the task here and alway been. That AWD LANBO might be the solution. have any of these car ever when into the 8`s 7`s in the 1/4. and whats the top speed on that thing?. (I believe) A buick is in gunesis book with 220mph top speed for 1986 (the sweet years).

I have a bike fully work. it think will keep up with you.
here you go.:biggrin: I STILL LOVE:redface: THAT CAR...

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

race cam, port &polish heads, 8 inch extended swing arm, air ride, and NOS.

I get to Daytona FL in 12-14 hrs...(CB radio helmet)

I can't wait to see what route you take to get the 1000+ hp out of the buick! I'm sure it will still look great judging by your other toys, I mean cars!!!!

Everybody already said it, but it's worth repeating again... great job keeping those cars tastefully done!

That's a goal, but I don't want to run 40psi to get it. :D I'd like to get the most we can out of around 30-34psi and see where that ends up.

i love that supra if had those cars i would end up divorced and in constant trouble :biggrin:

Trying to stay out of trouble is the tough part. Just have 5 cars so they can never target just one. :tongue:

Making tons of HP is not the problem or issue around the buickmotorsport gear heads....Putting the power to the pavement (60 ft) is the task here and alway been. That AWD LANBO might be the solution. have any of these car ever when into the 8`s 7`s in the 1/4. and whats the top speed on that thing?. (I believe) A buick is in gunesis book with 220mph top speed for 1986 (the sweet years).

I have a bike fully work. it think will keep up with you.
here you go.:biggrin: I STILL LOVE:redface: THAT CAR...

Wicked bike. I don't have the guts to ride them fast anymore. I have no desire to die. :wink: As for putting the power down, I've been thinking about a mini tub to fit a fat MT ET Street Radial back there. The Supra does okay with the 315/30/18 on the back, so even a little MORE tire would be welcome. Problem is also that with HRE's, it's tough to find a model that comes in UNDER 18 inches, so you must have street rims and track wheels.