New member looking for a GN in HI

626gn

Hey guys, I’m new to the site and will be looking to buy an 86 or 87 GN in about a month. I would prefer to buy one locally instead of having to ship one from the mainland. I know there are very few GN’s in the islands to begin with, let alone someone who wants to sell one, but I figure there’s no harm in asking and what better way to introduce myself to the local GN gang!

I prefer GN’s only, one that is completely original and stock but one with very few bolt-ons may be ok. Definitely no highly modded vehicles. The car should be, at the very least, in very good overall condition inside and out, have a clean title and CarFax, have less than 70k miles, and also be willing to have my mechanic check it out. I know I’m asking a lot here but I am a very serious buyer and will not waste anyone’s time. I’m looking forward to hearing from any of you out there.

Aloha

Hey guys, I’m new to the site and will be looking to buy an 86 or 87 GN in about a month. I would prefer to buy one locally instead of having to ship one from the mainland. I know there are very few GN’s in the islands to begin with, let alone someone who wants to sell one, but I figure there’s no harm in asking and what better way to introduce myself to the local GN gang!

I prefer GN’s only, one that is completely original and stock but one with very few bolt-ons may be ok. Definitely no highly modded vehicles. The car should be, at the very least, in very good overall condition inside and out, have a clean title and CarFax, have less than 70k miles, and also be willing to have my mechanic check it out. I know I’m asking a lot here but I am a very serious buyer and will not waste anyone’s time. I’m looking forward to hearing from any of you out there.

Aloha

call me later 864-7548 i have a friend that wants to sell his gn with around 50k miles.

Welcome. Good luck with the GN search. I'm looking for a new toy. Keep letting the good ones get away.

Thanks HI85WH1. Somewhere in the $12k to $14k range...for the right car of course.

Rob,

I am kind of slow and just noticed that you don't have a GN in your list. What happened to the GN you last bought? That was a cherry one. I hope you got plenty of moolah for it.

Rob,

I am kind of slow and just noticed that you don't have a GN in your list. What happened to the GN you last bought? That was a cherry one. I hope you got plenty of moolah for it.

Manny... its right there... 87 Regal, V-6 :D :biggrin:

The car is in temporary hiding...

Rob . . . .
Glad to know you still have it. I missed mine. There's a '86 TR for sale here and I am scared to check it because I might be tempted to buy it.

Rob . . . .
Glad to know you still have it. I missed mine. There's a '86 TR for sale here and I am scared to check it because I might be tempted to buy it.

Manny, I toyed with the idea of selling it... but cars in that shape dont come along every day...

I got visitation rights the other day... (Its in storage at a friends house)

Manny, I toyed with the idea of selling it... but cars in that shape dont come along every day...

I got visitation rights the other day... (Its in storage at a friends house)

I broke open my piggy bank and am now willing to pay up to 19k for the right car. Let me know if you're interested in selling, but need to let me know real quick because I'm seriously closing in on a deal on a car in Florida. 306-0069 Scott.