New Member in Houston

Jimbuick

Hey guys,

I'm Jim and live in Humble area, not currently a TR owner but am currently chasing down some GNs and looking to purchase.

Not necessarily new to cars (although certainly no expert) and do most of my work in my garage, but definitely new to Turbo Buicks. Trying to do a lot of reading and learning before I commit to anything purchase-wise, and hoping to get some good advice from you vets on here.

Hoping to be out at the Buick Nationals in Temple here next weekend, so I hope to be able to meet some of y'all out there and ask some questions.

Cool. Good luck on your purchase. See ya at Temple.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Oh crap! another newby that is gonna blow his car up trying to make it to the 10 second mark.:rolleyes: Now that I busted your chops, welcome to the board.;) Don't know if I'll be there next weekend but hope you make it and meet a few of the guys.;)

These cars will drive you nuts for sure, so make sure to have a psyc eval before you buy one.:ROFLMAO:

Oh crap! another newby that is gonna blow his car up trying to make it to the 10 second mark.:rolleyes: Now that I busted your chops, welcome to the board.;) Don't know if I'll be there next weekend but hope you make it and meet a few of the guys.;)

These cars will drive you nuts for sure, so make sure to have a psyc eval before you buy one.:ROFLMAO:

Well I'm not saying I won't try, but I'll do my best to avoid blowing it up lol.

welcome, doing research is a good idea. These cars can be stressful but when they are right there's nothing like them.

Welcome,There are guys around your area for advice. Just have to ask.;)