New Limit TA-62 with Garrett .63 A/R Turbine Housing

trick86

Solid Member
New TA-62 with Garrett .63 A/R Turbine Housing, mild waste porting and blending (I spent hours on it). This was an TA-49 upgraded to TA-62, completely redone by Chopper at Limit Engineering last winter. Brand new turbine and compressor wheels, freshly machined housings. I installed this turbo on my car and only drove it for 4 days, maybe put 100 miles on it. Turbo is up for grabs less acutuator and less inlet bell. But ones can be supplied if you wish at a slight cost. Will ship in original box from limit. $675 shipped. See pics, I also have a TE-44 for sale in similar condition. DSC01885.jpgDSC01891.jpgDSC01884.jpgDSC01889.jpgDSC01883.jpg

Is the dp flange coated? what did you coat it with?? or did you take it to get powdercoated? looks nice thats where they get kinda discolored and rust from constant heat...let me know thanks,

Is the dp flange coated? what did you coat it with?? or did you take it to get powdercoated? looks nice thats where they get kinda discolored and rust from constant heat...let me know thanks,

Yes, I masked off the flange and sprayed it with VHT header paint and it's held up very well over the years.