New JL 1:64 GN

87GNLVR

Purchased a JL 1:64 GN with flames.Never seen one of those before.Bought on EBAY.Just punch in Johnny Lightning 2.0 bwf.The seller had 10 when I purchased mine yesterday morning.

$4 each plus shipping is a little high. Will check Walmarts first. Thanks for the heads up:biggrin:

$4 each plus shipping is a little high. Will check Walmarts first. Thanks for the heads up:biggrin:

Hey Rick!!! I have not seen the BWF Johnny Lightnings at any of the Wal Marts down here! Only at TRU and a couple of private toy stores. Anyway, actually the price I paid for the four I bought from the formentioned E Bay auction were very reasonable. $21.46 including shipping to my door for all four. At Toys R Us they would have been $18.15 (including tax) plus the gas cost to get there which would have easily exceeded the E Bay auction cost. That is counting on just one trip to buy them too. Chances are I would have had to drive to a few different stores to get a quanity of four. Also I know I have them now and do not have to worry about finding one for my collection. Take care, Kent

Hey Rick!!! I have not seen the BWF Johnny Lightnings at any of the Wal Marts down here! Only at TRU and a couple of private toy stores. Anyway, actually the price I paid for the four I bought from the formentioned E Bay auction were very reasonable. $21.46 including shipping to my door for all four. At Toys R Us they would have been $18.15 (including tax) plus the gas cost to get there which would have easily exceeded the E Bay auction cost. That is counting on just one trip to buy them too. Chances are I would have had to drive to a few different stores to get a quanity of four. Also I know I have them now and do not have to worry about finding one for my collection. Take care, Kent
Kent- I thought this was another $2 car. So you are saying it would be around $4 at Toys R Us? Did you compare it to a similar car in a similar series? From what you are saying, I agree the Ebay price is fair. I better pick up a couple:biggrin: