New In Box Alkycontrol Kit - $450 shipped!

GinoRin

This is a brand new never used ALKY control kit. Purchased it from Mike at Full Throttle Speed this summer, I never even took it out of the box. $450 shipped for your door. The plastic packaging is still sealed! This is the single nozzle kit but you can order the dual nozzle upgrade for about 40-45 bux if you need it.

This kit does not have the MAP, this is the kit Julio currently sells for $469 + shipping. I'm not sure if it has the weatherpacks or not, I bought it in June from Full Throttle.

OK I just opened the box up for the first time and it has some wire splice ends, as well as some weatherpacks, so I'm guessing this is the wire splice end kit, not the weatherpack kit. To my knowledge the newest version with the weatherpacks are only a month or two old. Production date on the kit is 02/08.

This kit does not have the MAP, this is the kit Julio currently sells for $469 + shipping. I'm not sure if it has the weatherpacks or not, I bought it in June from Full Throttle.

WOw so i can save 19 bux buy buying it from you??? WHAT A DEAL LOL.

Well its about a $40 savings after shipping there, bubba! Besides, you aren't buyin anyways so it doesnt matter :biggrin: