New House in Texas

What a beautiful, beautiful house.

I fully expected to see an indoor swimming pool in that pic with the arches.

I showed my wife the pic of the kitchen...she said if I got her a kitchen like that she'd be able to burn water much more efficiently.

Good luck in you new location.

missing something? The Garage is empty

Its black and is scary fast. How far are you from the track down there? I am sure there has to be a GN for sale :)

He still has his black and scary....

Looks like the pics were taken by the realtor or someone else before anything was moved in.

Nice house Frank. Let me know when the BBQ is and I'll be there....;)

Volvoman, most tracks are quite a drive away and mostly 1/8 mile anyway. The first weekend I was here I did manage to find myself seeing what the little V6 could do. I only ran once and schooled a nice Z06 with drag radials:D

Bill,

Yup the realtor took these for me just before I closed. This weekend has been hectec trying to get settled in. I did manage to buy a new John Deere riding mower to handle the dirty deed of yard work;)

Chris I don't know about an indoor pool but definetly a pool is going in this winter. That was the deal I made to the wife and kids.

FS

btw....

Who is this boostedmaxpsi guy? Isn't he in Texas and if so....why is he posting here in the Pacific Northwest forum???

;)