New here

Ayala84

Hey everyone. I'm new here. I just purchased a 84 H/A. Not sure which way I should go with it. It's not getting any spark. And I'm wondering if I should just pull the motor. And go a different route. Any feed back would be great. Thanks

What are your goals with the car . I wouldn't pull the engine unless you can find it has internal issues. No spark could be a lot of things. Plugs wires ignition module crank sensor.

What are your goals with the car . I wouldn't pull the engine unless you can find it has internal issues. No spark could be a lot of things. Plugs wires ignition module crank sensor.
The body and interior are in great condition. The guy I bought the car from. Just had the engine rebuilt. And can't seem to get it started back up. He was frustrated and tired of spending money. The mechanic he used was some shade tree guy. I would love to keep car original. But different people tell me I should do different things. Some say to convert it to a intercooled. Some say pull it and go with a ls3 setup with a new management system. I have 3 mechanics that I use. And each one of them don't want to mess with my engine. I see parts for the 86/87.

Dude don't let the car frighten u, I'm a construction worker and built mine from a short block it runs great At first I didn't know :poop: Now it's more like:cigar::headphone:

Are u certain it's no spark? What did they do during the rebuild I had a no spark issue the shop replaced the front cover and hb forgot to put the crank sensor back on