New here need help with alky!

NOYZEE

I have a TT Ls1 camaro, My friends t-type hooked me on turbos!!! I love this ****.
Im looking to make boost a little safer and a little more consistant in hot weather. I would appreciat any and all info you could tell me. where to find it, who makes the best, will it work on my car, and so on.
Thanks for any help.
Brad

I have an SMC kit and it's sweet. Go to www.smcenterprises.com Steve is a very helpful guy and will let you know how it'd work for your setup. There are cheaper alternatives, but there are NO kits out there that'll give you his tech-support and the painlessness of installation. Take out tools, open box, and 2-3 hours later you have a car running mad boost on pump gas. It shipped in like a week. With the larger displacement you'll probably want a bigger nozzle, but Steve can help you with that kinda info. My 2¢ and welcome aboard! Sounds like a sick fast car you have there.

I agree with the above post. :) Sure you can DIY, but that kit has tunability that your DIY kit doesn't. Sure you spend more, but the value is there.

I believe Steve has a tank for the trunk. That is the way to go...

Originally posted by Turbo__Tim
I agree with the above post. :) Sure you can DIY, but that kit has tunability that your DIY kit doesn't. Sure you spend more, but the value is there.

I believe Steve has a tank for the trunk. That is the way to go...

I have this kit on my camaro, have a trunk mounted kit with dual nozzles. should work great in this florida heat.:)

Can't beat SMC ,Steve will take care of you and has the equipment for every need you may have:D

Thanks for all the help, I got all my answers, I'll be calling Steve later in the week. again thanks.
FYI, My best in the car at 3749 pounds and 7 psi is 11.7 @ 121 with 1.78 60'. Not bad for grannyshifted sled!!