New here from MI

400sbcdon

Im new here live in Holland, MI and just recently decided to get back into a real american sports car to build and have fun with the kids. So I set out looking for a mid 80's GN planning on running a 400 sbc if possible. Low and behold I found a 85 T-type that has a nice 400 sbc already in it and it is currently sitting in my driveway waiting for me to get it up and running.
The PO got it from a trans shop that rebuilt the th350 and never got paid for the work, the bad news is that he robbed it of the posi rear and put a 7.5 out of a monty ss with less than 40k miles on it. Also took all the headlight trim and hardware which I have acquired from a cutlass and getting painted and ready to install.
So I'm here looking to build this car and do some racing but ultimately I would like to go for a turbo LS setup but of course that is future aspirations so will be building what I have for now and looking to build a real American muscle car....Will post pics when I start build thread

Ty Don

Welcome to the wonderful world of Regal Turbos!
I'm new to this also. Bought my 87 T Type a year ago. I've been living under the hood for the last few weeks. It seems like in order to fix one problem I have to fix a few other things too.
Anyway, welcome again from Fred in Wyoming, Mi.