new guy, yayness!

ChicagoBuick87

well you guys can guess what city i'm from, i bought the 87, with 76k on it, it has lots of mods but i dont know what they are,i know it has 3 gears a shift kit, a massive compresser, smaller then compresser turbo, massive downpipe, no BOV, aftermarket intercooler, and internal work, i didnt have long to play with it befor i left, i'm in Afghanistan deployed with the army, but when i get back my baby will roar, i'll also see about posting pics so maybe you guys can tell me what i have

Welcome and thanks for serving. Can't wait to see some pictures

ok so these are the pics from when i got it, i wasnt able to take any new one's minus the computer, i want to know what is in it, i know it has a shift kit, cam, bigger compresser maybe bigger turbo, bigger IC, i'm not shure what else, i didnt get a chance to sit down and take stuff off and go through it, i did need to replace the waterpump, and most of the under piping bc it wasnt even there, it was all rusted, like noting was going to the waste gate.
few questions, whats a good suspension? bc i need a complete new rear, looking at adjustable and i am sure it coil over
what size is the turbo&compressor and is it's offness causing my huge turbo lag
what is this computer, the site it says doesnt sell them anymore, how can i tune it bc my car is running rich
and keep inmind this is all i have, and i cant work on her till i get back in aug, thanks for the help though enjoy looking at my clean car
3276_2.jpg

04172009603.jpg

4086-10.jpg

4086-7.jpg

6589-1.jpg

3187_3.jpg

i have lots to do to it, just kinda wanta know whats in it, any one know what size compresser and turbo they are?