New guy with a 97 GTP

4THGENCAMAROFAN

I know "usetaboost" and he said I should sign up so I figured what the hell. I don't have a turbo Buick but I do have 2 3800 powered cars, a 97 GTP and a 97 Camaro RS. I don't really have any pix of the Camaro since I haven't done much with it since I got it and it's in pieces. I do have motor carnage pix I could post though.

But as for the GTP. It's basically completely stock. I had a good size head/cam build planned for it(still have the heads/cam/injectors etc etc.) But I decided I didn't want to mess around with the blower and was going to either go turbo or leave the car stock. It's still basically completely stock and slow as balls but the turbo is still planned

A couple pix of the Prix.
97GTP.jpg

Lower intake gasket change.
304208_274476059230348_100000038689416_1321721_7055185_n.jpg

There's plenty of little things i've done along the way but nothing really worth posting.

Me vs a 350Z. I was completely stock.

And when I had my 99 4door. It was stock besides an intake. Usetaboost also raced at this event.

There's pletny more I could post about the car but like I said not much is all that interesting.

But aside from that I know quite a bit about the SII 3800 so if you guys have questions feel free to ask.

Hell yea these cars are reliable as can be. The 4 door in that second vid was just shy of 270K. Ran great. The original trans died at about 230K. The original motor was pulled at about 250 but was still good. Was replaced by one that had about 70K on it.