new guy in las vegas

vaders87

Hi my names jessie im new to the turbo buick world but im hooked. I have an 87 gn i think its a we4 from the research i did. Not to sure what we4 even is i think i was just a package option. Im an ase master tech and i have had 57 classic cars and i even ran my own shop for awhile. On here cause it looks like the place to be if you have a gn. Im not to sure what all my car has done to it as i bought it used. Last guy i bought car from had no idea what he had, guess thats why i got it for 9k with only 28,000 miles. I know alot is done to the car cause it runs high 11s on pump gas. Im in the process now of reasearching all the parts. Pics in my profile. If anyone knows the car let me know i would love to know the storie. Car was bought local spent some time in texas cause it has a texas title.

welcome to the site. alot of good people here.
your car is either a gn(we2) or a turbo regal(we4) look under the trunk lid for the rpo sticker that will tell you.

I might know the car, I work on many here in Vegas. PM me the previous owners name please. Also, what side of town? Welcome, Scott

p.s. Do you know anyone that paints cars on the side for a decent price??