New guy from Oregon

rebelgtp

Hey guys I'm new to the site so I thought I would introduce myself. Sadly I do not have a turbo Buick yet but it is my goal get one for my next project car. Currently I am working on my '80 Olds Cutlass which I just got a 403 from a '77 Delta 88 Pace Car. Personally I think the Buick is the best looking of the G Body cars and really wish I had one of those instead but heck the Olds was free. I am hoping to finish at least the first stage of the Olds this summer.

I really hope to learn a lot while here. I more than likely will get a regular Regal to build up considering I plan on building the car to my liking and not restoring it, though if I did find a reasonable GN I may do a restoration later on. I have always had the idea of wanting to build one of these cars with a turbo V8 motor under the hood, manual trans, and built to handle as best as it can.

Anyway I live in eastern Oregon, I'm currently a student at EOU, I do some photography on the side oh and my fiance actually helps with my cars (she helped clean weeds out from under the hood of the holds and gave me money for the 403 for our 2 year anniversary).

Welcome :smile: sounds like you have a pretty cool fiance, good luck finding a GN, they're out there to be had.........

Yeah I'm really lucky not many women would get elbow deep into an engine bay full of weeds and who knows what else.