New Guy From MA

01regalgs

Hello there, my name is Matt and I'm from soitheastern Mass. I joined the forum a little back and somehow missed this thread:rolleyes: I just bought "Vivian", my WE4 from a nice fella up in New Hampshire back in June. I can't wait to make her even more awesome than she already is, and this site is definitely an inspiration. I the look forward to being a member of the forum and I like reading all that you guys have to post. I really like Raven's kill stories (I read all 47 parts in a 2 days). My daily driver is an 01 Regal GS and I've had some fun with that car too. Nice to meet you all.

hello and welcome to da place; "Vivian"? is that from the PO os that from you? I only named one car I've ever owned and that was a 65 Valiant wagon and I called it "The Blue Streak" as I rattled canned a blue streak down the side of the roof line.
have fun from another MassHole.
IBBY

I like giving cars a name, I've heard it makes you care for them more. My first car was "Big Puss", a 93 5.0 cougar that I loved to death and still miss. I never named my GS, it's just the GS, and funny enough, I've never been super close with it. "Vivian" just came to me when I was driving her home from her original owner's house in New Hampshire. She's the mistress, the other girl in my life. Hahaha. I've recently remembered that Vivian was the hooker in Pretty Woman, so the name is even more appropriate.:)

. I've recently remembered that Vivian was the hooker in Pretty Woman, so the name is even more appropriate.:)

I'm not so sure about that...... you don't pay a hooker for the thrills......you pay her to LEAVE. :eek:

01regalgs said:
. I've recently remembered that Vivian was the hooker in Pretty Woman, so the name is even more appropriate.:)
I'm not so sure about that...... you don't pay a hooker for the thrills......you pay her to LEAVE. :eek:

Hahaha! Well, I don't know much about that, but every time I tell her to go, she moves like a bat out of hell:D